Swap your old XQR to XQR on the new blockchain.
Qredit is a blockchain with it's own native XQR coins.
The mainnet of the Qredit Blockchain went live in August 2018.
Since then a lot has changed and due to upcoming changes, Qredit will continue on a fresh blockchain.
The swap ratio is 10:1, meaning that for 10 XQR coins from the old chain, you will receive 1 XQR coin on the new chain.
There are 2 methods to exchange your coins from the old chain to the new chain.
Method 1. (Experienced User)
Advised for users that don't want to import their passhrase in Qredit Motion or if you use the same passphrase for other wallets.
- Create a new wallet address with Qredit Motion. This address should start with an X (new chain).
- *optional* you can create a new address from a custom network: http://18.104.22.168:5103
- Make sure to backup your 12 passhrase after creating a new wallet.
- Seriously. Double check that you have a back-up of your passphrase from your new wallet address.
- Head to your old wallet (address starting with a Q), open your wallet.
- Create a new transaction.
- In this transaction, fill in your new wallet address in the smartbridge field, also known as vendorField.
- Send all your coins to the following address:
- Twice a week, we will verify and process the swaps and your balance will automatically appear in your new wallet.
- If you think that you've entered wrong information in the transaction, please contact us directly!
Method 2. (Novice User)
- This is a fully automated swap process that requires you to import your passphrase in the Qredit Motion wallet.
- More information will be provided soon.