Become a partner and provide your services to our
We recommend all projects and partners to review our
listing policy below before applying for listing on any of our platforms.
Please note that some features are not active yet. Listing in Qredit Motion is in Beta.
Banking and Exchange
features are expected to go live in Q3 of 2021.
Listing and Delisting Critera
Qredit is open to negotiate any kind of
partnership or collaboration to provide your services to our
In any case, our policy is that we list and
work with reliable partners only.
Below you will find our listing and delisting policy.
General Listing Criteria for Digital Assets
- Anyone can apply for listing on Qredit Motion or Altfenix.
- A website and a block explorer dedicated to the asset is a
- At least 1 social group with user activity is required. (ie.
- A native desktop or mobile wallet dedicated to the project
- The applicant is required to have a verified KYC account on
- The applicant is responsible for providing us with updates
regarding forks, swaps or code updates.
General Delisting Policy for Digital Assets
- The future of the project is clearly questionable.
- Legal issues that can impact project's
- Issues that can impact our users.
- Significant amount of forks by the projects team. (ie.
- Critical updates or forks without notifying the
Qredit team well in
- Assets may be delisted at any time at the discretion of the
- The team or project is fraudulent. (ie. not whom they say
they are, minting coins)