Qredit Native Wallets.
Manage your Qredit coins using our native cryptocurrency wallets made for bridgechains.
Manage your funds, data and contacts with the Desktop Wallet. Receive and transfer assets and data simply with the password you provide.
Download the Ark Mobile wallet and add Qredit as a custom network to interact with the Qredit Blockchain.
Easily monitor incoming and outgoing data and send funds whenever you want. With the contacts list you do not have to remember the addresses of your friends, family or anyone else that is using Qredit. All your sensitive data is securely stored using PBKDF2 algorithm and AES-256 encryption protected by your PIN code.
Qredit Wallet Settings
How to add the Qredit network to the Ark Mobile Wallet
- Download the ARK Mobile wallet
- At the welcome screen, click "Create a Profile"
- Click on the advanced drop down menu, and select "Custom" at the network dropdown. A "Create" button appears, click that. (see screenshot 1)
- In the Name field, type "Qredit Mainnet". At seed server, type http://18.104.22.168:4103 (see screenshot 2). Click the configure button.
- In the next screen, most fields are filled already. Edit two fields;
Change the explorer field to : https://email@example.com (https://firstname.lastname@example.org)
Change market symbol to XQR (see screenshot 3). Click "save".
- You will return to the screenshot 1 field. Fill in the name if you haven't yet, and click next.
- Now, you have a profile configured to use the Qredit network. You can create or import your passphrase like you would before.